I DONT WANNA FINISH SCHOOL.
I just have one more week of clases and then, I'm done with school for ever and I really don't know what to do, what to think and what to feel!! I'm like super happy but at the same time so sad.
I'm had so much fun with my classmates. They are my family and I really dont wanna leave them. I know we're gonna keep in touch and all, but it's never gonna be the same. We're not gonna be every single day together anymore, making jokes, having fun, laughing at every stupid thing. After this, we all gonna take differents ways.
I'm gonna miss them so much. I had learned from them so many things. I love them so much oh my gosh!! They are a huge part of my heart and they mean so much for me.
I'm never gonna forget them. As I said before, they're part of my heart and they're gonna stay there till the end.
I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ARE EVERYTHING FOR ME.
PROM 2011 WE ROCK!!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario