lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Yaay! (:

Heey! how you been?  I been goood.I had such a good week.

first of all I'm done with school which it's great but at the same time kind of sad.

second thing I had my last last day party with my classmates. we had so much fun. here some pictures! (:






oh and btw, I'm the one with the white shirt if you didnt noted. lol. anyway. i had a lot of fun. my friends are the best! (:

and the las thing tha made my week one of the best was that on Sunday at church i recived my medallion from th women  youngs! :D yaaay! I'm so happy and proud of myself! after 7 long years of working hard I got it! (: i got some pictures of this too...





so yeaaa... basically thats all.  ooh ooh. one last thing. wanna see a miracle? ok...  


yes. that's me. and yes, I WAS COOKING.

OMG! i almost forgot! in 10 days it's my birthdaay! YAAAY FOR MEE!! :D

ok. so thats all now.

love.

ALE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario