well, my birthday is super near, it's 1 day far from me. I'm turning my sweet 18 the 17th of November. Having 18 in my country means you can: drive, go to everywhere and that means jail too but anyway i mean every kind of night clubs and discos and pubs and whatever. and i can't wait for this.
I almost can't sleep of how excited I am (I said almost becuase I always can sleep :D ). I don't even have plans already but I know I'm going to have such a good time. I always enjoyed my birthdays.
I love when people congrats me. I don't even care that much about the precents, I just think that if someone say "happy birthday" to me, means that they remember about me and this super special day. I don't know. that's what I think.
So yeeees. I'm so excited. and I can't wait! I been doing (doing it's that correct?) a countdown from the 1th of November. It's funny. but that makes it look that it's never coming :( lol
Ok. that's all for now. I'll be blogging again this week with some pic from my birthdays for sure (:
xoxo.
A.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario