And a week after my birthday was Thanksgiving. And I just wanted to say that I'm so grateful for my family and friends. They mean the world for me and they have done so much for me that I'm sure that if it wasn't for those things they did I wouldn't be in the same place I am and I wouldn't be the same person that I am. But I'm especially grateful for my Savior. Thanks to Him we are where we are. Thanks for what He had done for all of us we can be saved and we can live again wuth our Heavenly Father. I love Him so much and I'm willing to do whatever He'll asks me. I owe Him my life. Here some pics from Thanksgiving :) the first one it's from the dinner we had at home and the other two are from lunch at Steph's house (:Anyway! hope you had a really good Thanksgivin and I hope you have a good week.
Love.
A.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario