viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

I'm back!

Since last time I wrote something, was on november I have so many things to say but right now I just wanna talk about one thing that is driving me CRAZY! 

And what is this thing? well, is something really important actually. is, WHAT AM I GOING TO STUDY AT UNI??!! I seriously, don't have IDEA of what i'm going to study. classes at Uni starts on March 5th. and I haven't registered yet. 

I feel so stress!! like i'm under pressure! everybody it's like specting something from me and i'm just like eeh. I don't know yet! because my oldest sister, she decided what she wanted to study when she was in 6th grade, and well, now she's studying the same thing that she said she wanted!! 

I been looking and I like two careers, Economy and International Business. but i'm not sure yet! I mean, i like both, but, what if i choose one of them and i don't like?! 

This of been 18 and take desicion by yourself it's kind of hard. isn't it? 

But, if any of you wants to give me some advice about "how to choose your career" I would really, REALLY appreciate it. 

LOVE. 




A. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario